Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Way I See It # 278: FRESH BEATS

Julian's post was absolutely correct. Greg Gillis, AKA "Girl Talk" has some fucking fresh beats. I've linked the website where you can buy the CD in the title of this post, so click away if you so please!
Tonight I went to Ebbie's house for a shin-dig and I actually had a lot of fun. Everyone was there. I talked with Julie Chappel, who I never really talked to in high school, and thought wasn't very compatible with, but she's a really cool girl! It was actually really nice talking to her, and I enjoyed myself. It was nice to socialize with people my age, and also to get in touch with my actual friends at VCU like Ebbie, Emily, Julian, Brendan, etc. Kelly showed up but it didn't even matter. it was totally fine. I love closure!

Things got a bit tangled when Sid showed up after work, but we're going to talk about that tomorrow. All I was trying to do tonight was have a conversation, I didn't mean to start a fight.


I'm Tired.
"Set It Off" Is AMAZING.

No comments: