Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Way I See It # 304: I am an emotional champ.

The only thing going for me right now is my prospective pay check, sleeping over at my boyfriends house, and eating lunch today, and leaving for richmond in a little less than two weeks.

What's going on Lisa's life that she doesn't like?

1. Working so many hours that she hadn't seen Sidney in three fucking days.
2. The only shoes she has for work have no support and is there such a thing as heel splints? Because she feels like she has those.
3. Her dad is being a class A jerk. This is usual, but lately it's been getting unbearable.
4. She has to map out every thing she does in a day because her family now only can use one car (This is related to point #3).


As soon as I get to Richmond I'm booking it for Belle Isle and a corona. Can we do that?

we should all have a reunion party when everyone gets back in town. I'd like to see everyone again as soon as possible.

so for now, life sucks. Hopefully life won't suck in Richmond.

No comments: