Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Way I See It # 283

My sisters and I were talking about the things we do at college, and Christina mentioned that she wanted to join the croquet team. Kara said she was doing dance, and I realized that my life at VCU was decidedly bland. I said aloud, "I want to get into a sport" and Kara said she wanted to as well because though dancing is fun, it's not very physical for her. She said they had a rock climbing wall at Radford and that she had tried it once, and said it was fun. WHY DOESN'T VCU HAVE COOL STUFF LIKE A ROCK WALL?

I decided then and there that I had to try that.
I want to try rock climbing.

There's an indoor center in Alexandria called "Sportrock" and they offer lessons for a pretty affordable price. I'm very seriously considering it.

No comments: