Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Way I See It # 296

I turned in my notification for my last day at Resto. I put down August 8th instead of the 13th. Johnny, the GM, told me that there are 8-hour days available from th 28th of July to the 3rd of August, and that I can get a piece of the action if I want to. I said deal me in. If I stock up on hours now, I figure I won't need to come back to V-town after I actually move in. Besides, that Sunday is the 10th, and my last day would be the 13th, only two days to work; that isn't worth the gas money let alone the fatigue I'll have if I'm traveling to Richmond, and back to work. Besides, Sidney will be all alone in Richmond because Brendan won't have moved in yet and I don't think Julian will be in town. Not that Sid needs company, he makes friends wherever he goes, but I'd like to be with him for a week before everyone gets in town. That might be nice.

I had 3 hours of training today. Not too bad. I learned a new ordering system and listened to Russell bitch the whole time. Whatever.

I bought my school bag, actually, at Resto. for $9, and I'm really happy with it! I was expecting to spend around $50 or something. so that leaves a big hunk of my school clothing budget left over. I'm setting aside $300 for clothing, and $200 for the apartment.

I put a listing on craigslist for my drum set and I've had a nibble! I put it on facebook, and I've gotten 3 replies and they are all sketchy, so I'm ignoring them.


I'm tired. I woke up early to shower and now I'm all tired out, :(

No comments: