Friday, July 11, 2008

The Way I See It # 284

A decidedly stubborn problem has arisen concerning the whole rock climbing idea. "Sportrock" is 30-45 minutes away. I don't think it's even feasible to take the car that far, with all of us working and driving everywhere all day.

Interesting news from VCU. They sent me an email telling me that I've been awarded an extra 6 credits in AP credit. So, to break it down:

Transfer Credit (Meaning, AP Credit): 18 credits
Institution Credit: 29 credits.
Additional AP Credit: 6 credits.


So right now, as a first semester sophomore, I'll have 53 credits. by the end of this coming semester I'll have 70. That's pretty cool to me.

I'm a little worried about taking a 400-level linguistics course instead of the recommended Evolution class. I think I'll be fine. I hope I'll be fine...

No comments: