Friday, July 25, 2008

The Way I See It # 302: Cubic Zirconium Rattling In Its Insecure Fixing.

Work wasn't so bad. It wasn't that crowded and I was hanging out with coworkers I generally like. I got paid today, which was awesome, and I packed a kick-ass lunch. I also got to see Sid, which was great. The doctor visit was good, except the lab technician was out sick (of course), so I don't know when my results will be in, I guess it's their problem now. My day was pretty much alright. I work 12-9 tomorrow, so that should be another fun filled day. hopefully it will be manageable. I'm excessively tired. Jackie came home a little while ago, and I've been laughing non stop. She's the comedic relief for the family right now, which is refreshing.

I would write more, but I'm so tired I can't!

No comments: