Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Way I See It # 287

I SHOULD be asleep because Sidney and I are venturing into the City tomorrow to see the Holocaust Museum. I'm excited. I've heard that exhibits are incredibly sad and striking, but I've never been. A note for Sid if he reads this: it is free admission, I was wrong! So that should be fun.

Later tomorrow night I'll be visiting Emma and having dinner at her place to eat and catch up. I'm looking forward to it. I always liked Emma, as I have said about a million times, and catching up should be fun. I trust she won't put on an Intervention about you-know-who, but I expect lots of questions, and I plan to give honest answers. I'm glad we're not going out because I'm sort of low on available monetary means.

Tonight I joined Sid and Julian and watched "Tron". I actually really liked it. I liked the look, I liked the costumes, I liked Jeff Bridges, it was good! I thought it was funny to see a movie about computer programs, who would have thought? My dad would probably love that movie.

now I should really sleep. If I take any picture of the museum, I'll put them up, but I don't think it would be appropriate to take photos, so maybe not...

before I go, I forgot to mention. That car accident Sid and I were in six months ago? I got a phone call from my insurance company telling me the case was still open because the man who's car I hit is now having accident-related surgery! I can't believe this. first of all I hope the guy is alright, but I can't believe six months later he's getting surgery. I won't even talk about the possibility of a lawsuit. I'm not really worried. It's probably minor, and my insurance will cover part of it. then it will be finally done with.

Do you ever stare at the screen so long that you get the spins?

No comments: