Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Way I See It # 290

I don't know what's going on.
How does someone feel that it is o.k. to punish and push their family away without even caring? How does someone push their family around to do what they want? How can someone be so selfish? I don't understand that thought process one has to go through to think that it is perfectly fine to make everyone's lives miserable.

Why is it someone you always count on the most? Where burning bridges isn't an option because in some respects they're helping you out. How do you stand up for yourself? Do you cut all ties and convince yourself things will be better in the end even if they aren't right off the bat? Or do you wait to see if conditions improve? The weird purgatory you end up in is where the feelings converge and become more vicious.

I can't help the situation. My family is ripping apart from my dad, and it's all his fault. I don't know what I can do to convey to him how much mental pain he's conflicted on everyone, but more particularly on one person.

I guess I could just tell him how I feel.

But then, wouldn't he have to be a caring person for that to make any difference? wouldn't he have to care that I feel mistreated and betrayed for that to work?

My Dad evidently doesn't care. All he wants to do is punish us and teach us a lesson.
I'll be happy to go back to school and never have to see him again.


It hurts me to say that.

No comments: