Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Way I See It # 336

I'm up to my eyeballs in vocabulaire francaise, I have a whole chapter in urban planning to read that I will probably finish tomorrow, The linguistics readings I had made very little sense, and I think I'm actually being challenged. C'est tres bien, je pense. Today was Sid and I's anniversaire, 22 months to be exact. Nous sommes sortis au dîner à "l'éléphant thaï" and had a great time! I had wonton soup, and it tasted just like my favorite back home at Tara Thai, and the fried rice. After dinner we got Ben and Jerry's ice cream from 7-11 and went to my apartment to hang out. It was a really lovely evening, I really enjoyed myself. :)


I'm trying to think up articles to write for the CT, does anyone have any good ideas?

Also, Evan has a blog now! You can find it in my "Favorite Roasts" under the link "logic laser: Welcome To My World"

No comments: