Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Way I See it # 354

I'm sitting in Urban Planning right now and have been zoning out the entire time. My professor just turned on all the lights and wants us to do group work. laughable. I want to leave at break, but I'm scared to because I feel like my professor has been watching me all night and will wonder where I went. I haven't eaten yet tonight.... I guess I can go to shafer for dinner, but I kind of don't want to. I don't want to eat at home because all I have there are frozen dinners and salsa. Not a bad option, but kind of depressing.

I could order in......

actually.... that doesn't sound like a bad idea. or I could meander on over to W. Grace and get some take out. That might be even better. I didn't even think about that.

this will take some more thinking I believe.

maybe Shafer is a better idea. It's close, I can get a salad, it's easy. I think I'll just do that.

1 comment:

Abby said...

yo dont give in! cafeteria food=for losers