Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Way I See It # 340

So.


I went out to dinner with my friend Dani last night. She's a really sweet girl. Sometimes a little too sweet. she's too trusting and puts too much into relationships. She literally throws herself at the feet of any guy she's involved with. I feel bad for her, because it usually means that she gets trampled. Dinner was nice, though, we went to "Roxy's" on Main street in Uptown, and then to "Mezza" right next door for some awesome ice cream. I found out that Mezza is also a hookah bar, but it was deserted on a Friday night, I guess a lot of people don't know it's there. I wonder how much the hookah costs....

It's raining like a bitch outside. I left Sid's this morning, and only once I was halfway home did I realize that I had left my phone at his apartment. I walked all the way back, and then all the way to my apartment completely soaked and hot due to the sweater, sweatshirt, scarf combination I was wearing to stay dry. I don't think I'll do that again.

I'm trying to come up with some articles to write for the Commonwealth Times. Maybe I'll do that today. Just start writing and see what I come up with.

No comments: