Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Way I See It # 364

While most days I enjoy being in the library, today is very different. Because of the lousy weather I'm guessing that everyone has decided to come to the library and hang out until the clouds clear out. This being the case, there are hordes of people hovering around the computer section waiting for an open chair, myself being one of them just a few minutes ago. It makes me feel anxious to see someone staring at me, seeing that I am not exactly doing something scholarly and then hovering for 10 minutes.

I just ate Subway and now I am entirely too full to be comfortable in that respect, and I have about 2 hours until my Art History class that I need to kill. So here I am, at the library, hiding from the rain.

the rain and wind have whipped my hair into something most unfashionable, and I can't wait until the day is over and I can relax in my apartment and just chill out, since tomorrow is Friday! YES.

I can't believe this week is almost/already over. This is great. I feel better.

last night started off pretty bad, but I have to say that it ended well. I'm glad I have someone I can relate to, and I'm glad I can talk to someone about stuff, and they'll just listen.


Things are good for being so bad.

No comments: