Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Way I See It # 368

I went out last night and had a pretty good time! While some of it was awkward and weird, other times were a lot of fun, especially when Thumper was being played. :)

I'm glad I'm going out, I'm meeting people, and someone even payed me a compliment that was very flattering. :) I'll have to get to know that person a bit better, they seem really nice.

Today was spent doing nothing/a lot. I made a to-do list, and the only thing I haven't done is my Linguistics reading, it's so long! I bought "Persepolis" which is a graphic novel about a girl growing up in Revolutionary Iran, so I'm amped to read it. It was actually made into a movie that I wanted to see a while back, maybe I'll rent it. I think it's all in French.

I went to Chili's with Michele tonight which was fun. It's nice because they use dining dollars there, so no pain on the wallet! We had fun, and I like going out to dinner with her. She likes the dining experience.

But Dexter is on tonight! I HAVE TO WATCH. I am crazy about this show. it's great.

No comments: