Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Way I See It # 352

I feel so sick right now.

Well, I am literally sick, sniffling and such. I took some dayquil, but that only helped a little. I wanted to do all this stuff today, but most importantly I wanted to do laundry. Turns out I don't have change right now to do it, so fuck my life.

Between being sick and doing this sorority stuff all weekend, which eventually didn't work out, I'm exhausted, and I have more homework to do. I have french to finish up, and I also have to shower and do my hair.

I have to study for my Art History exam.

I wish I had gone home. I miss my mom, I miss being home, I miss Sid, and I miss feeling like everything is ok. Now everything is bad. Because I'm a Polly Pessimistic, I think I should make a list to put things in perspective

1. Sid
2. I'm sick
3. I didn't get into the sorority I wanted
4. I don't have money for laundry
5. I have an art history exam on Tuesday that I really need to study for
6. I feel gross
7. My favorite dress didn't fit me when I tried it on last night. (it is now hanging up as encouragement).
8. All of my songs on iTunes remind me of Sid.
9. Unfortunately I can now relate to my favorite Musical, The Last 5 Years.
10. My apartment is a mess, but I'm too exhausted to clean
11. I have french homework, by my headache makes it almost impossible to concentrate
12. I didn't get to go out with Michele this weekend.
13. The fruit I bought at the store went bad. So did the milk. I'm scared everything will go bad.


I don't know what I'm expecting to happen.
What would Carrie Bradshaw do?

No comments: