Friday, September 26, 2008

The Way I See It # 366

I woke up really late this morning, by accident. My alarms went off, but I think I woke up and shut the off. I didn't even hear the text message from my friend Sarah canceling on me for lunch. Good thing, since we had planned lunch for 12:50, and I woke up officially at 1:30. What's gotten into me? I guess staying up until 4 in the morning the other night didn't help my sleep schedule.

I'm up now, and I don't know what to do. I need to eat, but I feel too weird right now to call anyone and go to lunch, and then be weird in front of them. So I think I'll eat here, and then I have to get out of this apartment. I can't stay here. I am going crazy, like I said. Even thought the humidty today is a straight-hair-obliterating 98%, I need to leave and go somewhere else. No doubt I'll be in the library. I think I might work on my Look Book some more, so I should bring some magazine and such.

I have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I think it's uneasiness.

No comments: