Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Way I See It # 345

I'm sick. My throat is sore, I have the sniffles, snus pressure, a head ache.... it sounds like the common cold. I'm taking meds, but this week blows. I have sorority orientation tonight at 7 so I hope I'm feeling slightly better for that. I don't think it's fancy, just an information session.

I had physics lab today and it was long, but I always expect that class to be terrible, but it's not. Probably because the people I sit with are really nice.

I didn't go to french because I felt so terrible. I should write Kone an email explaining the situation. I did do the homework though, so.... I have class tomorrow (Unusual because Fridays we usually have off), so I can talk to him then.

I'm definitely not ready for ths busy weekend with a cold and TTOTM, but I'll push through it.


In other news, my life sucks right now.

c'est la vie.

No comments: