Monday, September 8, 2008

The Way I See It # 343

I'm not going to update on how I'm doing. I will say, however, that I'm doing ok, and that's all I'll say.

Yesterday I spent the day with my mom and we went to short pump. It was nice, and the weather was gorgeous. I'm glad she came down, I really miss her. Hopefully I'll be able to visit christina within the next month or so because she really wants me to visit the Burg. I'm excited to meet her friends and see the Russian House where she's living. Does VCU have language dorms? That would be sweet.

After Mom left I caught up with Sara and we watch the trainwreck that was the VMAs (What the fuck was that?) After that I came home and talked to Abby on the phone until almost 2 in the morning. I really miss her. I'm glad we could talk, but we got disconected at the end. I did all of my homework, and then I made a new blog.


http://interior-motive.blogspot.com

it's a blog for me to post pictures of the things I love. I dont think guys will like it, but it's mostly for myself and another way to keep busy.


I have French today, Physics, and Linguistics. I have to finish my readings before linguistics.
I have to get ready for the day!

No comments: