Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Way I See It # 369

I think I overstayed my welcome at a friends house last night..... Shit. It wasn't my intention. I just really like hanging out.

:/


I'll have to watch the clock more closely next time.



I had a dream about Julie Chappel, from high school. I dreamt that I had.... a copy of a book or a magazine... and she really liked it. She asked if it belonged to someone else in the room, and if she could have it, and that person said no, it wasn't theirs. I said it was mine, and she went nuts about this book/magazine. I think she asked if she could have it, or I thought that's what she was asking because I said, "Well, I mean, it belongs to me." Then she was really angry and gave me a really nasty look. Then we all made Pizza bites, but bugs got into them.... typical.

Weird. I never dream.

No comments: