Monday, September 22, 2008

The Way I See It # 361

Blast off! Up to the stars we go!



Today I went to the bookstore and bought glue, scissors, a sketch book, and the latest issue of Elle Decor. Im excited. The last time I made a look-book was when I was doing technical theatre. I might use it as a field-notebook of sorts, and write down my observations throughout the day. I did a lot of listening/watching today. It was nice, I used to do it more often. I'm excited About the look book.



SO tired.

I just blew a fuse while blow-drying my hair, and I had to go fix it. it's a pain in the ass because the breaker is behind the dryer in the laundry room. Ugh.

Im exhausted!!

Watched Heroes tonight with Sidney, and it was a lot of fun, but a little bit confusing. I think it will get better as it goes on. :)

No comments: