Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Way I See It # 275

I'm considering putting ads on this blog for some extra revenue, but I don't think I'm actually going to do it. The Tax implications are scary enough, and I don't even think it would be worth the trouble. It was a thought after I read a financial article in some magazine at the doctor's office. However, it's glamour has somewhat waned. I finally payed off my debt for the car accident so now that's off my chest. I am now 50 cents shy of $400, probably the most financially stable I've been in a really long time. This coming week I wont be working nearly as much (just 16 hours), but I'll be happy to have some relaxation time. Sid just invited me to dinner at Brio or Gordon Biersch and a movie. It's a generous offer and to be honest I have an eyebrow raised. It's wonderful that we're going to go out, but unexpected as well. I shouldn't complain, I love going out!

I ran again today. I ran steadily at 4.5, raised it to 5.5 and then back to 4.5 for 15 minutes straight. That might not seem like a lot, but I was really proud of myself! I didn't think I could do it. I pushed myself at the end towards 6mph and gave myself a huge cramp in my chest. I guess I deserved it for amping it up like that, but I was satisfied. To be honest I've had a rough couple of days at work, and been kind of isolated, and needed to sort out my feelings. I was surprised to find myself excited to run when I got home. I don't think I've ever felt like that before. Running gives me time to think, burn a couple calories, and get my head straight. I wasn't supposed to run today because of the plan but I just thought "Fuck it."

I haven't really talked to Sid all day except for his phone call a couple minutes ago. He was hanging out with Julia, and now he's hanging out with Mike. I should be asleep now because I have work at 10, but I was really looking forward to talking with him, and he won't be online anytime soon. I'm jealous that a lot of people get to hang out with him during the day like I can't. It makes me wish I had people I could turn to on my days off when Sid is working.


Sid made a video on Youtube called "Letters"
One of them is about me, I'm certain.
If there is more than one, I can't be sure.
I suppose I'll keep my thoughts to myself from now on.




I don't know how to end this.

No comments: