Friday, June 13, 2008

The Way I See It # 262: Here I Go

This entry will be exceedingly "girly", so for the male readers... I apologize. Every girl has her type: handbags, shoes, jewelry, jeans, coats.... whatever. Every girl has got a vice for their particular preference in which they pay homage to the fashion world they cannot (even with effort, and even if you wanted to!) escape. I am a shoe girl. I've always known that, but I've learned from a woman who take comfort first that high heels, while beautiful, are not practical and shouldn't have money wasted on them.

I'm moving on.


It's time I grow some... balls.... and take a leap into the adulthood of shoe-wearing. I've graduated from sneaker to flats, and now it's time to transcend (literally) my comfort zone.


My first step:



No comments: