Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Way I See It # 265

I worked 2-11 last night and I am so exhausted. Too bad I have to go in today at 1-6. Tomorrow is my day off and I'll be spending it in Richmond looking for a house/room/roommate/apartment.... whatever the fuck I can find. I'm going to see Linda, who has been giving me a run around however nice she has been to me. The cleaning woman Tanya is here. I like her I guess. She's taking over for Dominga who is too pregnant to work. Resto. has a new Baby line and I think we should get her something from there, but it's really expensive and I don't get a discount.

Yesterday the VP of Resto came in and he was really nice. It was intimidating at first to meet the Senior VP of the company, but he was really cool and laid back, and really West Coast.

After work I got to see Sid, Alejandro, Nick, Evan, and Danny so that was nice. It was nice to be around people that are my age. Everyone I work with at Resto is so much older than me.... some have white hair. But the job is sweet, I can't complain.


I have a headache right now.... maybe I'll develop chronic ones like Sid.... ugh.

1 comment:

Julian May said...

lol your life sucks! yo its the jman hit my blog