Friday, June 27, 2008

The Way I See It # 274

It's 11 AM and I'm getting ready to go running again. I've been up since 8AM when my alarm goes off, but I've stayed in bed for three hours. Curiously no one has opened my door to inspect about my lateness. I can't complain, I hate it when my mom wakes me up. However, when I sleep in, it's always the sounds of social interaction and the tinking of breakfast plates that pulls me from my bed and down stairs. I guess I feel lonely when I try to sleep in, however comforting the down is.

Sid and I double dated with Abby and her boyfriend Rich last night, and it was fun. What wasn't fun was getting lost and me freaking out as the driver. The speeds were fast, and I didn't know where I was going. Sid was navigating, but I was having a hard time anyway. He drove home, which made me feel better. I don't know why my driving was so shitty. I didn't like it. Sphinx was nice though, although the DJ was making some awkward moves toward the woman on the big screen TV. After Hookah-ing it up we went back to Abby's house and played Smash Brothers melee. It was fun, but we were all tired, especially Sid who went down to Richmond early yesterday.

Yesterday I went to the mall and bought a dress for the wedding because all of the frocks I own are either black, white, or a mixture of the two. Not really appropriate for a summer wedding. So the dress I bought is from Banana Republic and was on sale, go me! It took literally no time to find it, and it's very pretty.

I have to work at 3 today, but at least I get paid, and I think Russel is working, which will be fun. Maybe Jessica is working too. I hope so, when I'm the only young person in the store I feel very.... alone. I cursed in front of my manager the other day and I cringe to think about it. I apologized, but still.... it's my fucking Hiring Manager. Ugh. I have to get my schedule for next week so that I can figure out if I can go down to the wedding early and stay over night, which would be cool.


I keep thinking about my driving last night. it's kind of humiliating to me. I hate the way I think about driving. I get anal when other people drive, and then my own driving can really suck sometimes..... it's not a good feeling. Abby asked if I was okay at the hookah bar, I guess I looked really rattled. I'm still rattled. I'm wondering if I'll ever be normal again.

No comments: