Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Way I See It # 268

I'm so fucking nervous it's ridiculous. I'm sick of dealing with housing, I'm sick of working.... I want to go to the beach and just relax. I'm making it my job to plan a day that Sid and I (and a couple of friends..... I'm talking to you!) can head down or up to a beach for a night or so. We're both not going on vacation this summer, so I think a two-day trip is just the ticket.

My friend Julian reads this blog, and has so nicely linked me in his, that I've returned the favor. look to the "Favorite Roasts" on the right hand bar to find the link to his "Challenging The Doors Of Time". Holla atchaa boooyyy!

I'm off to Richmond tomorrow morning to get my shit done and over with. One of the perks with having a year lease will be that, if I choose to, I will never have to come back and see my Dad if I don't need to. I'm sad that things in my perspective have gotten so deteriorated. I'm sure he doesn't see it that way. I can't relate to the man, I don't like being around him, and he makes life hard. Life is going to be hard for the next six months to a year. I'm forcing myself to not go into detail so that I can truthfully say that I didn't let my mom down. She wants me tight-lipped.... not that being discreet isn't appropriate. it is. I just wish I could talk about it with someone outside my family.

Sid and I went to Tysons II Galleria because Tysons I is certainly tiring at this point. We went into Saks Fifth Avenue so I could window shop, and I'm afraid I made him feel really uncomfortable. Some people just don't see the point in looking at stuff like that. Sid didn't, but that's not unusual. I'm just being a girl. We went into a store called "Anthropologie" that sells clothing and housewares. I loved all of the house wares. Jesus Christ. I get excited about door knobs. What the fuck is with me? Maybe I should have studied Interior design like I had thought to. I'm just not artistically talented in drawing and things like that. A lot of the people I work with at Resto. got the job they have because they're studying Interior Design somewhere. It's funny because I applied for the job there because I'm interested in the subject.
At any rate, I thought Saks was nice, but uneventful. Maybe if I had thousands of dollars in the bank I might have bought that Prada handbag lying in the sale bin for 1014.00.
Or maybe not. :)

Wish me luck, I travel to Richmond tomorrow to fulfill my destiny.

No comments: