Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Way I See It # 263

Working at Resto is getting to me. I love it there, the people are nice, and I get sweet money, but every day is a struggle. Over the last 5 days I've had terrible customers while everyone else has had an easy time, it's hard to keep working and feel confident when some middle aged woman is convinced that "You should be smart enough to know where the receipt roll is!" I'm frustrated because I have to know my schedule 2 weeks in advance, and know when I can't work a month in advance. I was late to Dorothy's graduation party yesterday by three hours, I'm barely missing our Father's day brunch and tonight I can't go to JB's party because I have to spend that time with my Dad.

I wish I had just had yesterday off. I wouldn't have been tired, and I could have stayed at Sid's house longer.

No comments: