Monday, June 23, 2008

The Way I See It # 271

I'm off for the next three days and I feel amazing about it. Work was hard tonight, but knowing that I get paid on Friday, and I don't work until then made it tolerable. The store was a fucking mess, however, when we closed to cleaning up until 11 sucked. Oh well. As for getting the fourth of July off, you'd think I had done the company a great injustice. Bullshit since I've worked my ass off trying to please everyone and taking on more hours. I should at least get my first request off day. But I have it off, and Ehsan is a savior, and that's that.

My feet are in terrible shape. I've been wearing the wrong kinds of shoes (flat and high) and I'm feeling the repercussions. Did Carrie Bradshaw ever have this problem? Speaking of Carrie Bradshaw, Sidney got me the Sex And The City movie poster for me from work! Now I have something to put up in my apartment next year! I thought he was going to get me the Indiana Jones poster, but this is so much better. Thanks Sidney :).

So tomorrow my plan is to sleep in, call Abby, and get lunch or something since we never have our days off on the same day. That should be fun. There are a lot of people I want to hang out with including Julian, Michele, Abby, Ebbie, the guys from school like Evan, Dombrowski, and Geoffrion, and Coppola. I kind of miss everyone. lately my life has been very scheduled. I'm working all the time, and when I'm not working I'm with Sidney (Not that I don't love that), but I need to keep in touch with other people otherwise I'll go into another year with a deminished supply of friends.

I'm going on a diet. I thought back on the time that I was at my desirable weight and that's when I ate nothing. No breakfast, half a sandwich for lunch with water, and then maybe half my dinner. That was so long ago. So I'ma take a stab at getting back to where I was. And the running thing I still want to do. Sid's taking up running again so that's cool.


I should go to sleep, it's cold and late.

No comments: