Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Way I See It # 264

I've never been too tired to eat before. But I was tonight at Dad's "Father's Day Dinner". I was tired, so tired in fact that everything was funny to me. Has that ever happened to you? Where you've been so exhausted that even the stupidest thing makes you crack up. I was so annoying at dinner, but no one seemed too especially annoyed. Dad likes his gifts, and he was nice. I worked all day at Restoration today, and tomorrow I'll be working 8 hours. I then will work on Tuesday 1-6, and then I'll have 2 days off. I can't wait for those two days. Even if I am bored, I will be well rested.

I've calmed down by now, and I have to wash my hair. It's in that awkward phase after it rains where it isn't exactly dirty, but isn't styled either. So I have to fix that. I'm going tomorrow to get a pedicure before I go to work because 1. I need one, and 2. My feet have to look nice in my new shoes for work, since the VP will be there. And I'm sick of looking at my feet. Anyway, it's got to be done.

I saw Sidney for all of about 5 minutes today because he visited me at work while he was on his break. It's nice that we work in the same mall because otherwise we would never see each other.


No comments: