Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Way I See It # 272

I ran this morning and to be totally honest it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be. I'm running this program in order to get myself from sitting around all day to running 30 minutes straight... and more. So I'm excited. granted it is the first day, but the entire routine only takes 20 minutes, so It shouldn't be hard to do this even when I work. Meaning, I have no excuse not to do it. I felt like I could run longer, but I'm just going to follow the plan, because I know that if I push myself too hard, I'll just give up sooner rather than never.

So I'm waiting for the shower now, and I've got some time to Kill. Sid and I saw Get Smart last night and I thought it was cute/amusing. I'm not a big fan of Anne Hathaway, but I liked Steve Carrel enough to supplement.

I have no plans for today, Sid is currently at a dentist appointment, and I'm in a steady state of waiting. My room is clean, for once, I took the time to make my mom happy and clean it. I can tell that she is at peace when we do what she says, so I've adjusted my reasoning accordingly. Sure I don't want to clean it, but for right now making my Mom happy is just about the most important thing.

Dad talked to me about furniture for the apartment next year and I got the very clear impression that he won't be paying for any of it, or at least that's what he thinks as of right now. I can't afford any furniture at the moment, however, so i don't know how that's going to fly.


whatever. Time to shower!

No comments: