Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Way I See It # 327

So I'm back a day later?

I went to Ikea today with Michele, and it was a lot of fun. We went to Waffle house, which isn't fun. I had a good time, but I just don't like being at Waffle House. I don't see the charm. I see dirty tables, limp waffles, forgotten bacon, and flies..... so many flies. I'll do my best to stay away from there from now on.

I'm fitting gym time into my calendar since I want to rape this whole running routine. Yeah, I said rape. So I'm a broken record, I've said this all before... I want to get in shape, be athletic, blah blah blah whatever, you know what I'm saying.

to buy at the book store:
printer paper
HP 74 inkjet cartridge black
books for URSP and LING (when they are announced)

j'ai la classe du Francaise, le classe du physique, et Linguistique demain. Je dois Dormir!

special birthday shout out to Misha! Happy birthday girl!

No comments: