Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Way I See It # 313

So I've been in Richmond for three days and it's been an interesting transition. Luckily I've had Sid down here to share the experience, and the nights, but right now he's at his apartment and I'm here by myself. I've been cleaning, searching for my missing ottoman cover, which I'm pretty sure won't be recovered, and waiting for my mattress to arrive. It's frustrating looking through the window whenever I heard a large truck pass by. The apartment is coming together, furniture wise at least. My shower is frightening due to the rapid-like water pressure. But sacrifices are expected with such an old place. I love looking through my bay window, my shiny new clock, the futon looks great, and Sid's interior design eye helped me configure my desk area.


I wish I had a bigger tv, maybe I'll swap my 13" for the extra tv we have at home. Although, I don't know. A big problem I have is the type of outlets my apartment has. Most of my plugs are 2 pronged, so my surge protector, my mac charger, and other plugs I have will not work. I wonder if I can get an adapter. Maybe mom will bring me one when she comes up this Saturday.

I'm getting my paycheck mailed to the house, so I hope it comes before Saturday as well.


Since there aren't a lot of people here in Richmond Sid and I keep wondering what to do. So I think I'll make a list:

1. hookah
2. watch a movie
3. walk down Main
4. go to the public Library
5. picnic is Monroe Park
6. watch Michael Phelps win his 8th gold tonight at 8 pm!!

No comments: