Friday, August 22, 2008

The Way I See It # 325: Where The Hell Did My Franz Ferdinand Shirt Go?

I just slept for 2 hours. This is probably because I got up at 8 to go to the pool at 9, which didn't open until 11, so I went at 12, and then realized that it is closed until September 5th. Anyway, French was good because I don't have class on Fridays!!! All I have to do is make it to the lab sometime that day, and I'm good! I'm excited about this, and I forgot that my lab period was Friday last year as well. My empty book shelf is filling up nicely.... well... slowly. maybe I should buy books by the yard so that I can look scholarly. What would be kick-ass would be to have an entire wall, including a door frame, filled with books. For such bookshelf I could purchase a rolling ladder so that I could spend my days, maybe not reading the books, but zooming away on the ladder.

I have to go over to Sids now. we're going to watch The Brave Little Toaster!

No comments: