Friday, August 22, 2008

The Way I See It # 323

Michele and I went to Franklin St. Gym and it turns out the pool doesn't open until 11. I'm okay with that because I was worried about being ready for class, but we're going at 12:30 now, so it's going to be good! I've turned on Spike TV, which is always running a James Bond marathon. I'm guessing the movie I'm watching is "For Your Eyes Only". Aren't the intros to James Bond movies ridiculous? Naked women swimming in silhouettes, acid-trip colors, guns, oo7 himself.... I love James Bond movies. This one is great. I only remember bits and pieces of it, but in "For Your Eyes Only" a british spy ship, posing as a fishing boat, takes in a large haul..... except it's a mine... so the ship explodes and sensitive information is at stake.

I have French in two hours, now that I'm awake.

hopefully I'll party tonight!

No comments: