Friday, August 8, 2008

The Way I See It # 311

My lack of updates clearly indicates how busy I've been. My summer is at an end, My last day at work is from 6-11 tonight, I'm packing up all of my belongings, I've done so much laundry it's crazy, I still have more laundry to do.

I'm crazy about getting down to Charlottesville tomorrow to move Jackie's furniture to my place. I have a huge pimple on my nose that hurts like a bitch, and i have nothing to wear, since all of my clothes are packed (Harrumph).

but life is good. Sid is moving to Richmond today, so that's really exciting. He says it's his time to officially move out of his mother's house, and that's such a big step! I'm a little bit intimidated about living on my own in Richmond. I'll have the comfort of good friends, I'm sure, but at the end of the day, will I welcome the silence, or dread it? At any rate, time will tell, and this is just another chapter opening up in my biography, I guess.

I'm really going to enjoy making my apartment my own, as I have said, so I guess if nothing else occupies me, there's that going for me!

No comments: