Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Way I See It # 321

I had an awesome night tonight. I didn't go out, but I was hanging out with Michele and Sarah, and it was fucking awesome. I'm so glad Sarah and I have a class together this year because she's awesome. Michele and Sarah told me that we all have to go out together because we, unlike all the other girls at VCU, aren't single and would like to party with "taken" ladies. I'm really excited about this. I hope I'm not too excited, but something tells me this is going to be great. I didn't go to Ebbie's house warming party because I felt it was more important to hang out with Michele and Sarah. If Ebbie reads this, and is offended even though I don't think she will be, sorry, but I'm trying to make new friends, and I can't be blamed for that.

I was kind of bummed last night because Sid and I didn't hang out, and if I was off today, it's because of that. My adjustment to being independent is probably going to make me a little moody, but I'm sorry for any addition mood problems I seem to have. I'm not unhappy, I love you, but I'm working things out to make my life here at VCU even better.

I'm excited for French tomorrow. I only have two classes tomorrow because Physics starts tomorrow. So I have French from 11-11:50, and then Art History from 5:30-6:45!

Since i have a big break, I might go to the gym, or walk around looking at all the Freshmen scramble.


SUCK IT I HAD A GREAT NIGHT!

No comments: