Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Way I See It # 501

I feel like beating someone to death.

but no one in particular.... *wink*

I think that the human mind sometimes shuts itself off in order to control...well... uncontrollable anger, and I feel like this is probably a good thing. What's bad is that it leaves you in a pretty weird state, and it's hard to think about anything productive. I have so much to do this week before I go home. I won't be able to get home until Saturday because I have to work on Friday night.

I need to reconsider working at the bookstore. I don't get a lot of hours, and I'm not paid very well. however, I'm afraid I won't be able to find another job.

Something tells me that I'm going to be writing a check for $650 tomorrow, and I won't be getting reimbursed....

No comments: