Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Way I See It # 493

I'm wondering why it is so difficult to find stylish messenger bags. They all are either ugly or bulky, and they don't have nice prints. I just want something that goes across the body, is comfortable, and looks nice, and it seems that that is too much to ask for.
Oh well, my search continues.

I'm waiting around to eat at Shafer, and I'm currently in the library. It's beautiful outside, but the wind is seriously an issue with hair as long as mine. I have a head band on, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I have work at 5:30 tonight, and I realized that I really don't like working at the book store. It's incredibly boring, and all I do is fold shirts. Also, I'm barely authorized to do anything, and this makes me feel useless as an employee. I shouldn't complain because they could have booted me, I could be working ridiculous hours, and I'm not doing any of those things. So I work for..... 3.5 hours tonight? 5:30-9. yeah, 3.5 hours. That sucks! I guess it isn't too bad because the work is mind-numbing, and it's not like I'm there until 10. Tonight is guild, which should be fun, at least I have that to look forward to.

Michele mentioned something about going to DC on Monday to see a presentation about the Peace Core. I'm not sure if I'm going to go with her, as she asked, because I have class. Though I have yet to miss a class in either of my classes on Mondays, and Sarah could take notes for me in one of the classes. Maybe I will, I love DC.

I need to go home soon. I think I mention this every day to at least one person. I think that if Michele goes home next month I'll hit her up for a ride. It would be nice to come home for a bit and get some things taken cared of.

No comments: