Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Way I See It # 493

Tonight was a fun night overall. I really have to to hand it to Sid, who was nice enough to ride me to Broad street and make sure I got home safely. For that, I thank him.

The party tonight was weird in the beginning, but over time is definitely got better.
1. Hung out with some girls from the guild group including Lauren and Breanne and Colleen
2. Talked to Andrew A LOT, which was nice because I don't know him that well, and it was nice to be one on one with him. He was nice, and could tell I was having trouble socializing. I think he's a really nice guy. And he gave me a cranberry and vodka cocktail, so that was a plus.
3. I finally got Captain America Guy out of my hair, and gave him the P.B.O (Polite Brush Off). Hopefully he won't bother me again. Weird, he wouldn't stop pestering me to go out/hang out with him, but I doubt he knows anything about me.
4. I played a miserable game of beer pong, and then a girl bumped into the table, sending my beer flying. I was kind of happy to see it gone.


but I am.... not feeling my best, and I should really go to sleep.
Good night!

No comments: