Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Way I See It #488

Today started out weird. I woke up a number of times throughout the night. I regret not going out, and then again I don't. Whatever. I want to do something fun today, but I'm not sure if I want to go to the Basketball game. I'm in a weird mood, which isn't good for such a beautiful day. I'm becoming socially reliant again, and this is upsetting me. It makes me want to stay inside rather than admit that I can't tread on my own. But I'm thinking that that is exactly what I shouldn't do. Maybe I'm just upset with myself, and because that's the case, I'm feeling like this today.

I'm officially sick of "Paper Planes"

I'm trying to set up a savings account, but I'm going to have to go into a branch to do that. Bummer.


YES. ahhhhh finally something good.

No comments: