Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Way I See It # 494

Today has been quite the lazy Saturday. I ate with Michele, and that is quite literally all that I have done. I work from 5 to 9:30 tonight, and then I think I have a date with Amelie and some Thai food take out.

I don't understand how some people can just blatantly ignore you. How is someone capable of that?


I bet no one will come into the bookstore tonight.... sigh. I will be folding shirts and sweatshirts all night. I realized that Elephant Thai closes at 10, and I'm "supposed" to get off at 9:30. If I get off and Elephant Thai is closed, I will flip my shit. Thai food sounds so good!

1 comment:

Lena said...

Thai food is one of the things I miss the most about being abroad. There's something to be said about spring rolls and pad thai being serious comfort food. I could go for some now in fact...