Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Way I See It # 500



Giuseppe Zanotti Printemps ete 2009


When I saw the Giuseppe Zanotti Ad Campaign in my Vogue magazine I was strongly reminded of Richmond style. I could easily someone dressed like this on the weekend, perhaps when it gets a lot warmer. Just at a can of PBR, and this chick is set.

I had lunch with Misha and Ana today, it was so nice to catch up! Plus the weather is wonderful, and so tonight's guild should be really enjoyable.
I definitely am going to soak this weather in, I hear it's supposed to sour up tomorrow, which both disappoints me, and pleases me. While I pine for warmer weather, I feel that my boots haven't been given the right amount of attention they're due.

I need to figure out my summer plan. I'm thinking that I'm going to look in to a job at the science or history museums here in Richmond, that might be a way to see if I like Museum studies and the environment. Also, if I get a bike, it won't be that hard.
I think that while that thought is in my head, I'll go research it now.

No comments: