Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Way I See It # 496

My life is so boring. Nothing is happening and I guess I should be grateful. Nothing bad had happened, and really with everything that everyone else seems to be going through, I should be counting my stars. I'm feeling for a friend right now who has just had shit dumped on top of her in rapid succession. She's opening up to me, and I'm worried that my hesitance to make a helpful gesture is coming off as insincere. I want to help, but I haven't figured her out yet, and because I haven't I don't know how to help her. I guess just be there to listen and check up on her is what I should be (and have been) doing, and I hope for right now that that is enough.

I'm in the library right now waiting to go to Art History. I'm standing at a computer because there are no stations available, but I don't really mind. My legs and shoulders are stiff from yoga, and standing is helping that out, I think.

I'm making an exceptional racket on the third floor. I haven't been up here in a while, and I forgot just how much talking goes on. Everyone seems to be looking at me once in a while, probably because I'm not really looking at the computer screen and because I'm typing incredibly fast. It's so loud, no wonder people are staring. Maybe I'll get a missed connection about this.

GIRL TYPING LOUDLY AT CABELL (m4w)(Cabell library)
SHUT THE FUCK UP.


I mean, I hope so. Really if I wanted to be obnoxiously loud I'd be doing a dance in the boots I'm wearing, as they are already deafening when I walk across a hardwood floor (or in this case Linoleum). I feel as though people get annoyed just by me walking into a room. some say that the sound of a pair of high heels is empowering. Sometimes I feel like this; like I can kick ass and take names in these boots I'm wearing. Other time, though, I feel as though I'm just to jerk in a loud pair of shoes.

I feel like I have been eating too much. Maybe it's because this girl I know continues to make fat remarks in my direction. She thinks she's being funny, I think she's a real BITCH. UGH I can't stand her. She can suck my dick.


Alright, time to go, enough of the loud typing, it's time to pound linoleum.

No comments: