Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Way I See It # 490

I'm currently watching "1000 Ways To Die" This show seemed interesting on the commercial, but it is so fucked up. All of the situations shown are the show are actually ways that people have died. This one guy did a gag of running at a window, and planning to bounce off of it, but instead he busted through it. This next guy is getting caught in a wood chipper. Like, this show is fucking graphic! Like, I'm seriously grossed out, but I can't look away. His friend should have pulled him out of the wood chipper! Like WHAT THE FUCK! DON'T STICK YOUR FOOT INTO A WOOD CHIPPER TO UNBLOCK IT. Oh my god.

I'm finding it cathartic to toss stuff across my apartment. Clothes, books, shoes, etc. They're all flying into my futon, and it feels really good to see all of it piling up.

I'm pleased! I just checked my test grade for Art history, and I got a 100! I never got a 100 last semester, so this is sick. I'm happy about it!

Today was so gorgeous! I wish it was spring break/summer. Speaking of Spring Break, I still really want to go to Mexico. I'm not sure if this is possible. I haven't looked at any travel sites, maybe I will now. It's late, and normally I do random/stupid things on the computer until I can't keep my eyes open.

I missed yoga all week this week. Ugh. That sucks, but I've been so exhausted and so busy it would have been impossible to stay awake at all.
I work tomorrow 5:30-9, so that will be nice. Next week I work on Thursday, and that's it, so I don't have to worry about fixing my schedule for when Kara comes to visit.

there is a draft in my window, and apparently it's really windy outside, my blinds have been rattling all night. Also, I realized that there is a loud sound outside on the street every morning around 7 AM that always wakes me up. It sounds like a leaf blower. but I never remember to think of it, until just know that is.

I seriously can't watch this show. Now a sword swallower is swallowing an umbrella, and IT IS GOING TO OPEN! Holy shit this show is ridiculous.

Now, a woman will die from using a carrot as a.... dildo*. Sigh....
I think that's my cue to end this.


oh shit. my blinds just blew out of my window.








*apparently, the carrot cut through her vaginal wall, air got in, and traveled through her arteries and up into her heart, causing death.

No comments: