Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Way I See It # 421

So I just realized how daunting my French final is going to be. I think that if I successfully review with the study worksheet I'll be okay. I really want to get an A on it, because I'd like to think that I can one day become fluent in French. Maybe one day I'll move to France and cut out the expensive French courses all together. However, until that day comes It's French up to the ears until I get out of undergraduate study.... I guess.

So I'm completely perturbed about my wallet situation. It was either lost (although I don't understand how I could have lost it) or stolen out of my purse. Now I have a lot of work to do with that, plus my physics final project, Thanksgiving, finals, and whatever the fuck. Good thing I don't keep my student ID in my wallet because I would have no money and no way to eat. (phew!)

I hope no one decides to use my SS # and ruin my credit....
because that would probably ruin my life.

No comments: