Monday, November 24, 2008

The Way I See It # 421

"And I thought you were the moon in the sky,
but it turned out you were just a street light,
you were burning like a hole in the night."
- Chad VanGaalen, City Of Electric Light

I think la belleza is slowly but surely reappearing in my life. The semester is about to end, I'm going home for Thanksgiving tomorrow, and I think my finals are going to be alright. I really need to start studying, and while I don't think it's possible to regain my 4.0 status, I'm okay with it. My biggest challenge will be getting into the classes I want before the new semester starts and deciding whether or not I want to apply for that internship this summer. if not, I can always volunteer, right?

I'm feeling "deja vu" from around a year ago, and it's pretty damn wonderful.



note to self: buy envelopes when back in NOVA

No comments: