Friday, November 7, 2008

The Way I See It # 407

So I wasn't feeling well today and I decided to take a nap this afternoon to sleep it off. I just woke up. Was I lazy, or is this a sign that I greatly needed sleep? I'm not sure.

However nice the sleeping was, I was unsettled by the dreams I had. Normally I'm not one to be really keen on violence, but lately my dreams have been incredibly violent, and in the dream I don't really care. I actually take part in the violence personally, and while things are happening, it's as though I can't feel the pain of what I'm being subjected to, and what I'm doing/experiencing. It's really strange. And the violence is ridiculous. It's not bombs, or guns.... people are using swords and sharp things to cut everyone else up. They're CUTTING people in half! People are getting slash, I'm being slashed, and yet I remain whole and pain-free. It's ridiculous.

From Dream Moods:
"Killing
To dream that you killed someone, forewarns that heavy stress may cause you to lose your temper and self-control. Identity the characteristics of the person that you have killed and ask yourself if you feel any rage towards this person in your waking life. You may be expressing some rage or hatred toward this person.

To dream that you have been killed, suggests that your actions are disconnected from your emotions.

This dream may also represent a part of you or your life that you wish would leave you alone and stop creating a nuisance. Killing may represent the killing off of old parts of yourself and old habits."

"Murder
To dream that you have committed a murder, indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and your former ways of thinking."

No comments: