Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Way I See It # 402

Daylight Savings is here again. I was thankful for the extra hour of sleep, and it was comforting to lay in bed knowing that I really wasn't being as lazy as usual. But a thought, spurred on by another blogging site I now frequent, came to mind. Now that the days are shorter, how are going to deal with the nights being longer?

Here are some ideas:
1. Make it a point to get wasted every night. This is obviously what I'll be doing alone in my apartment
2. pick up a hobby. I personally am going to buy a 2000 piece puzzle and "git er done"
3. buy a pet. Ignore it after a week and return it.
4. hit up Cabell Library, where the drinks are always a-flowin', and the knowledge is always a-spreadin'.
5. clean out your ungodly mess of an iTunes library. (You KNOW this applies to you.)
6. Ask your professors for lots of homework
7. Hit up Craigslist's personals and get cozy with a sex-deprived professor. (no joke...)
8. Rather, instead of #7, hit up Craigslist's Missed Connections section. It's a hit. No sarcasm here.
9. Eat dinner earlier...?
10. Lastly, blog a lot. And I mean A LOT. Because the number one thing I'll be doing to pass the time is read all of your blogs that I read.

No comments: