Monday, November 3, 2008

The Way I See It # 403: It's Alright

I am bubbling with anticipation, and I haven't felt like this in a while. I feel powerful, overwhelmed with the power of my own being, my own devices can get me places, and I truly believe I can make the world a better place. I've been sitting on that thought for a while, and finally I am ready to accept it, and make it a reality. It feels so good to know I will soon be taking part in a piece of life that few know and that many will be touched by. I can become better, faster, stronger, more productive. I can't sleep, I am so excited for the plans I have made.

The last couple weeks have made realizations known to me, and formerly I would have scoffed, given in to submission and gone along with it, conforming to an idea that I don't believe in. but I am stronger now, and will happily step in the other direction. This gives me joy, this gives me power, a power that I didn't know I could attain before. While I am an equal, I am on another level. I wouldn't call it enlightenment, but I would call it something close to that. I realize that I am no longer to be swayed by the currents we all face, and What I would have normally let manipulate me and turn me into something else, I'm reflecting the shock, and instead I hope to reverberate to my peers, to my friends, and to strangers the goodness in standing up for what you believe in, what you choose to let pass you by, and what you choose to hold on to.

I'm letting go of what I once was, and I'm becoming something new.
I've finally realized the secret.... and it's only a matter of time before I let you in on it.

My imagination is blinding, my insight is steady, and my mind is clear.
I have arrived.