Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Way I See It # 417

"Take My Body
Put It In A Boat
Light It On Fire
You Can Use The Kerosene
Take My Body
Put It In A Boat
Light It On Fire
Send It Out To Sea"
-"Willow Tree" by Chad VanGaalen


Tonight The Commons is having a celebrationg for it's
Winter Lighting, and we're going to have Ice Skating!
I'm really excited, only the rink looks so small!
Maybe I will take some pictures?


I had my final lab in Physics today, I'm excited.
However, my partner wasn't there! I may never
see him again. He was nice. Dear Lab Partner:
You were really cool to work with. Perhaps I'll
run into you on campus and say hello n an awk-
ward fashion? If so, that would be nice. Until
then, enjoy your life. :)


I need a way to get home
for Thanksgiving. Is Any-
one going home by car?
Train tickets are expensive
and going fast! I can't wait
to go home.

No comments: