Friday, November 21, 2008

The Way I See It # 418

I don't think I've ever really meant it when I say "It's as cold as a bitch outside". But now I understand what this phrase really means. I walked from Kroger back to my apartment and my hands were completely raw. They still hurt. It's gloves for the rest of the season!

Going to kroger was awesome. As much as the walk back sucked, I feel better when I have groceries. Also, I like grocery shopping for some reason.

But I'm back in my apartment, cleaning up, and getting cozy. I'm heading to Shafer soon, which is awesome because I basically haven't eaten all day.

I woke up late, around 12, and then headed over to Sarah's at 1:30 to help her write up her paper. Then the whole Kroger thing happened, then the whole frozen hands thing happened..... and I'm back here.

No comments: