Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Way I See It # 411

Two exams down and I'm feeling good. Really good. I'm also listening to good music ("Lolita" by Throw Me The Statue). What else is good? Check out the bottom of the page and you'll see that there have been over 1000 visits to this little blog within the last month. Wow! Um, thanks for reading?

So what do I have to do? Last week my professor in Urban Planning cancelled class last minute and decided to assign us 2 chapters to be tested on tomorrow. Ugh. I hate that class. I never really hate classes, but really hate this one. I now have to write notes for two chapters and then take a quiz by tomorrow night. Whatever. I guess it's another long night.

I've started writing again and I'll be submitting to the Commonwealth Times. Sweet! Look for my next article, wouldja?

No comments: